Monday, November 8

3 projects, 7 dollars

Bookpage wreath:
Floral foam wreath, $1
Glue, on hand
Book pages, on hand
Total: $1
Sheet Music Mirror:
Mirror, on hand
Mod Podge, homemade
Sheet music, printed from home computer and antiqued with tea
Total: $0

Menu Board:
Board, on hand (leftover Halloween decor)
Chalkboard paint, $3
Acrylic paint marker, $3
Chalk, $0.67
Total; $6.67

Altogether, the menu board was the most expensive project, but since I only used a very small amount of the chalkboard paint and the acrylic paint, those costs will be offset by their use on many other projects. And since Oriental Trading Company lost my original shipment and sent me a new one at no cost, and since the lost shipment eventually found its way to me, I kind of got twice the paint for half the price.
Score!
I've been really addicted to all the cool Fall projects on the boggerwebs lately. I'm sure these few projects are only the beginning of a long term illness for me.




1 comment:

  1. Love this mirror! I have an old framed (cheapo!) wall mirror from college days, and this will refinish it beautifully! Might add a few lace and burlap flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I really do read them all and I greatly appreciate the feedback.