Sunday, July 17

DIY Retro Patio Sign: Part 2

Last week I made a retro sunglasses cafe sign, and now I'm posting the follow-up:

Instructables after the jump!

I still have ridiculous amounts of plywood and paint on hand, so I thought it would be fun to make another sign. This one is a 1'x1' square, painted mustard yellow.
For the lettering, I printed out the desired text in a Word document using a cute font. And for the soda can, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit, I used regular old clip art.
I used carbon paper to trace everything and then used a paint marker to fill in the lettering.  And that's all!
It's really fun and colorful, and I like the way it brightens up my patio.

1 comment:

  1. Simply believing this and understanding your best sex dolls's hidden desires will shorten the distance between you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I really do read them all and I greatly appreciate the feedback.