Tuesday, October 4

DIY: Chalkboard Cheeseboard

This project was inspird by this slate and bamboo cheese board. And although it's sort of reasonably priced, it's only available in the UK. In quantities greater than 25.

But I don't live in the UK. And I don't really need 25 cheese boards. I mean, cheese is delicious and all, but I have to draw a line somewhere.

So I made this:



More hot cheese board action after the jump!


I used an inexpensive bamboo cutting board and some chalkboard paint, and I'm super excited with the result. And the cheese.

 
It's cheese-tastic! Wow, that was lame.


Cheese-a-rific? No. That's actually lamer.


It's a Cheese-a-palooza! Eesh, these are not improving. Okay, I'm going to go lay down now. WITH A TRAY OF CHEESE. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, especially for all the holiday parties coming up!
    ~Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my gosh! I've just spent the last 45 minutes backtracking through a years worth of posts on your blog! Love it!! Hope it's okay, i'm putting a link from my page to here!

    Unfortunately, blogger hates me today, and it's not letting me post right, so I'll just sign here instead of sign in. argh.

    W.
    www.dandylionfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, I am loving your blog and have just become your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I really do read them all and I greatly appreciate the feedback.